Thursday, November 03, 2005

Beginning to think....

So I have a few initial ideas from a late night obsession session lol.

Color(s): Dark green in my number one choice; I like Lavender or Cobalt Blue too, but Sarah is thinking about something purple and Jen is looking at blue herself. Green in Scott's fav color and my second fav, it reminds me of a book I loved as a kid and moss which is spiffy, so it does have some good things going for it. :)

Location: Some big old barn if I can find one that's not too dusty and smells of hay, but without the animals to distract the dogs. That solves my number one fear of being caught in the rain or on a really hot sunny day - the roof keeps things dry or shaded, and the doors can be opened to let in sun, fresh air, and a good breeze.

My dress: Vintage style, something unique. I really like strapless or spagetti strap style tops w/ a fitted A line or loose sheath skirt. Maybe I can even find a way to incorporate something from the wedding dress my mom or Gma Miller wore if we still have either dress and my mom's ok with cutting them up.

I started the list of people to send invites to in 2 years lol. So far I have about 55 people myself and Scott has quite a few too. I don't want a huge wedding, but I don't want to leave people out either. I'm going to have to come up with some criteria to divide the list up into "wedding and reception" and "just reception" guests. *sigh* At least I have plenty of time I guess.

Well that's all for now...I need to pace myself I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home