Monday, November 07, 2005

Another Party Heard From...

So Scott and I discussed some of my ideas thus far and we have discovered that we have a few things to negotiate already.

The barn idea wasn't a hit at first, but Scott's willing to get married in a barn assuming that it isn't bright red or smell like animals; I'm ok with that, although I do like red barns lol.

Oddly enough my idea to wear flip flops created a bit of a discussion. It's kinda funny how the little things come up before the larger stuff. Scott would like to see me wear normal shoes, not necessarily something w/ heels, but something he doesn't have to worry about me losing as I walk down the aisle. I can see where he's coming from, but I've wanted to wear flip flops at my wedding since probably sophomore year of high school, so it's a slight sticking point. So far my persuasion points include the length of time I've worn flip flops without incident, foot comfort, and my long term desire to be different. We shall see how this turns out I guess -- 2.5 years is plenty of time to come to a compromise, or at least a comfy pair of sandals or a secure set of flip flops. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home