Friday, November 18, 2005

Playing Catch Up

Scott has told me to update the blog, cause he likes reading about himself lol, so I guess I'll be a good girl and oblige him this time. ;)

This week has been super busy - mainly studying for a Chem exam on Wednesday night. Scott came over Tuesday night and he actually made me study like I told him to, even though I tried to get out of it. :)

Sunday night I got dinner cooked for me - Chicken w/ Pasta in Alfredo Sauce and Garlic Bread!! MMMMM very yummy, esp since it was made from scratch and I didn't have to do hardly anything other than buy the ingredients. Scott is an awesome cook IMO, I may have to 'force' him to cook more next semester so I can actually eat more than things from the freezer or consisting of PB and J.

I guess two of my friends know what my engagement ring will look like and they're being good and not telling me a thing about it (Thanks girls!); I really want to know what it looks like, but I would hate finding out before I actually get it - does that make sense at all? I guess I love the anticipation or something.

Tonight is Girls' Night - I haven't hosted one for a while, so my friend Cathryn and I decided now would be a good time. I stopped by Walmart today to get soda and cookies for tonight and Lois is bringing chips and dip along with a movie or two. :) I don't know how many people will show up tonight, but even if it's just Amanda, Lois, Cathryn, and I it should be fun. I think I need to get back into the habit of Girls' Night - it is a great time to catch up with everyone I don't see much and it's fun to talk about girl stuff for a whole night. I wish Sarah was up here again though, cause it doesn't seem like a real Girls' Night without her.

I think the whole idea is something I'll continue after graduation and the wedding - I think it's important to have some time set aside to do things as an individual and that are just for fun; it's a great stress reliever and solidifies friendships among other things. :)

Almost time for people to arrive - I'll try to update again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home