Friday, December 09, 2005

Presents!

I got my first piece of jewelry as a gift from a boy for Christmas this year! Scott had been teasing me about getting me an awesome gift this year - he knows I have no patience for surprises lol - he certainly was right. I am now the proud owner of a beautiful silver heart pendant necklace; it's my fav necklace already and I love it of course. :)

So many girls don't have a guy who can be trusted to pick out good gifts, but mine certainly can; I guess I'm just lucky like that.

I hope Scott'll like what I'm getting him this year. I got an idea a few months ago, but finally got around to getting it rolling this past week. His dad's fiance, Shelly, is helping me. I told Scott this and he can't figure out what I'm up to - it's great! Turn around is fair play after all, isn't it? I'd let everyone in on the secret, but I know Scott reads the blog, so obviously I can't do that until after I give it to him sometime next week. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home