Sunday, December 11, 2005

A quote

"Two are better than one;
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow,
But woe to him that is alone when he falls,
for he has not another to help him up.
And if two lie together then they have warmth,
but how can one be warm alone?
And if one prevail against him,
two shall withstand him."

- Ecclesiastes, 1:9:12

I love this quote. :) It was at the beginning of one of the books I'm reading and it caught my eye as soon as I saw it. I wonder if there's some way to use it in the wedding - invitations perhaps? Hehe always thinking as you can see.

I think I know what song I'm using at the end of the ceremony - Let There Be Peace On Earth - it's a different version that is used to close each service at my church; everyone gets in a circle around the sanctuary and holds hands while singing and I think it just connects everyone in a great way, just what I'd like at my wedding I think. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home