Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Cute Couple?!

Scott and I used to make fun of all those couples that were really cutesy and silly with each other. I think we even made a pact not to act like that, but now I've come to the realization that we are a cute couple! Lucky for you all out there we only do the 'cute' thing in private, but still it's quite amusing.

Scott refuses to be even semi cute when he's around the guys - I can call him any absurd name on the phone and he refuses to get back at me since he'd have to use another horrible pet name; we still won't stoop to using pet names other than the standard "hon", "babe", etc. so when I call him 'pookie' or something similar it's just in jest and we will continue to one-up the other person until we run out of comebacks. I guess that in and of itself is the dreaded "cute" but it's not as bad as "snookums", "honeybear", "pookie", or the other sundry names out there by any means.

How is it that totally normal, intelligent people become nauseatingly "cute" when they fall in love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home